Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dramatic DRAMA!!

I am suppose to be the director for this year annual drama in my college. Surprising enough, I have to do the script also since Sharon back off the very last minute. Whatever was i thinking asking help from that nasty person. I regret asking help from her. If i didnt ask her any help, there would be less pressure.

I realize that living in a non-ideal world we just have so many obstacles to reach our dreams. Dont even get me started with my Nay-Sayers who relentlessly negate very single thing that i do to try make wonders. I dont have to gulp all the negativity or DARK ENERGY as i refer it to sharon but what i really need to do is to really focus on the good things that has left and magnify it with all the strength that has left.

During my reflection i just realize that there is someone in my house that really detest me, the idea of me, and definitely my way of living life. Our mentor asked us whether we would want to join the drama or not, and he said NO! What a Nay-Sayer. All this negetivity would make a person crumble but i would want to prove all my sceptics that they are WRONG!

Despite my situation right now(behing schedule like REALLY2 behind schedule and i dont have my laptop with me cz there's a prob) i would want to make things turn out to be awesome. I want to write a DAMN GOOD SCRIPT and direct a DAMN GOOD DRAMA. Let my glory be a rotten egg smashed into the faces of my sceptics!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment